The Reusable Incontinence Products Market is Expected to Touch
New York, Oct. 26, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — The world Reusable Incontinence Products Market was valued at US$4.8 billion in 2021. Sales of reusable incontinence products are expected to grow at a high CAGR of 5.2% and reach US$8.5 billion by 2032. The United States, Germany, the United Kingdom, China and India represent 54.6% of the market. to share.
The overall reusable incontinence products market recorded a historic CAGR of 4.8% over the past 9 years from 2012 to 2021. According to Persistence Market Research valuation, Adult Diapers held a market share of 36.4% in 2021. Overall, sales of reusable incontinence products accounted for 34.2% Revenue share of the global incontinence products market in 2021.
Incontinence in adults is a well-known medical problem; in fact, various health conditions such as obesity, post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD), and childbirth all play a role in incontinence.
- People aged 60 or over are considered elderly by the United Nations and the World Health Organization (WHO), respectively. The number of people over 65 worldwide is expected to rise to 1.5 billion by 2050, from 703 million today.
Ten to twenty percent of all women and seven out of ten of those residing in nursing homes suffer from urinary incontinence, which impairs quality of life and particularly affects the elderly.
- Any involuntary leakage of urine is called urinary incontinence, according to the International Urinary Incontinence Association (ICS).
Request a copy of this [email protected] https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/samples/33169
“Rapid evolution towards reusable products rather than disposable products”
Reusable personal hygiene solutions have revolutionized the personal care products market with a focus on hygiene, intimate health, convenience and comfort. Considerable effort has been devoted to assessing the potential risks associated with the use of sanitary napkins. In addition, the regulatory classifications of absorbent articles, such as feminine hygiene products, adult diapers, and infant diapers, differ by country and are governed by multiple disciplines.
Companies taking a more sustainable approach to providing incontinence products are focusing on reducing the use of single-use products and replacing them with reusable alternatives. The launch and promotion of high-value, cutting-edge products such as gender-specific incontinence underwear that mimics regular underwear is expected to drive the market growth in this industry.
- The new washable and reusable incontinence underwear for women from Zorbies was unveiled in May 2021. They have greater coverage and absorbency, as well as a sophisticated, low-profile design. Zorbies is a premium brand that manufactures quality washable protective underwear for men and women. The clothing line is owned and operated by an American company named Ready-to-Buy.
Key Companies –
- B. Braun Melsungen AG.
- Proctor & Gamble Company
- Cardinal Health, Inc.
- Suominen Society
- Kimberly Clark
- Paul Hartmann AG
- Royal Medical Solutions, Inc.
- Ontex International SA
- Essity AB
- Medline Industries, Inc.
- Disposable Medical Activ
Get a customized report as needed: https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/request-customization/33169
Reusable Incontinence Products Industry Research Segments
- Adult Diapers
- Reusable pads
- Reusable panties
- Reusable Incontinence Pads
By end use:
- Reusable incontinence products for men
- Reusable incontinence products for women
- Reusable incontinence products for children
By distribution channel:
- Hypermarkets/ Supermarkets
- Retail pharmacies
- Hospital pharmacies
- Online pharmacies
- Specialty stores
Get full access to the report: https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/checkout/33169
Answers to key questions in reusable incontinence products market Report –
- What is the size of the reusable incontinence products market?
- What is the sales forecast for reusable incontinence products?
- What has been the last 9 years market CAGR for reusable incontinence products?
- Which countries have the highest demand for reusable incontinence products?
- What is the outlook for the US market for reusable incontinence products?
- Who are the top 3 manufacturers of reusable incontinence products?
- How is the market for reusable incontinence products evolving in China?
- How is India performing in the global market?
Other trend reports:
safety gloves market
Organic furniture market
seamless face masks market
air purifier market
Without tank water heater market
writing instruments market
baby wipes market
About Persistence Market Research:
Business intelligence is the foundation of every business model used by Persistence Market Research. Multi-dimensional sources are leveraged, including big data, customer experience analytics, and real-time data collection. Thus, working on “micros” by Persistence Market Research helps companies overcome their “macro” business challenges.
Persistence Market Research is always ahead of its time. In other words, he presents market solutions by putting himself in the shoes of the companies/customers long before they themselves have a boost in the market. The proactive approach followed by the experts at Persistence Market Research helps companies/clients to get their hands on technical-commercial information in advance, so that the subsequent action plan can be simplified on their part.
Persistence Market Research
USA Sales Office:
305 Broadway, 7th Floor
New York, NY 10007
United States – Canada Toll Free: 800-961-0353
Email: [email protected]